3. Ask a lawyer you know for a recommendation
2. Check the State Bar website
4. Look at Professional Rating Services
Choosing the right lawyer for you and your case is complex and important.
Below are some things you should consider in making this choice.
5. Look for lawyers with extensive trial experience
6. Meet with the lawyers you are considering.
7. Make sure the lawyer explains their fee agreement
How is this relevant to Ralph E. Ellinwood Attorney at Law PLLC?
Ralph E. Ellinwood Attorney at Law PLLC meets all of these important considerations in choosing a lawyer.
- Ralph E. Ellinwood is AV rated by Martindale-Hubble and a Super Lawyer.
- Mr. Ellinwood is in good standing with the State Bar of Arizona and has extensive trial experience.
- Mr. Ellinwood will establish a one-on-one relationship with you and handle your case with personal care.
- You can be assured that Mr. Ellinwood will provide competent advice and professional service in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Mr. Ellinwood will answer your questions about fee arrangements and expenses so you will fully understand the process.